Maxwell Water Supply Corporation took advantage of government loans and grants in order to provide safe, reliable, and competitively priced, potable water for homes, ranches, farms and businesses in the rural areas. In most cases it was not profitable or just too far for cities to run water lines to the locations we serve today.
Maxwell services approximately 1,700 Members and we are growing stronger each year. We have a vision and are planning far into the future. Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with your water needs.
We are located at 216 Main Street, Maxwell, TX.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To ALL customers, please be aware MWSC will have contractors working in and out of the MWSC service area installing the new AMR meters. They will be identified as SecureVision of America and will have our logo on their company vehicles. If any concerns, please contact the office.
RESCIND BOIL WATER NOTICE
To report leaks, low water pressure, or problems with water service please call 512-357-6253.
August 24, 2017 Meeting Agenda
2016 Consumer Confidence Report
2015 EAA Fee Change Notice
Maxwell WSC News
- Maxwell WSC earns high marks during 2014 triennial Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Comprehensive Compliance Inspection - receives no violations, plus a few compliments from the TCEQ!
- Edwards Aquifer Authority awards $51,300 water conservation grant to Maxwell WSC.
- SAMCO completes system-wide leak detection project of Maxwell WSC’s entire 65 square mile service area.
- Maxwell WSC builds formal, in-house Cross-Connection Control program to further protect our drinking water.
- Maxwell WSC to provide water service to Saddlebrook Phase 3 (now under construction) on Harris Hill Road.